Muruganandan, S and Padmasani (2014) “Performance Persistence and Determinants of Indian Fund of Mutual Funds” published by Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Deutschland, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-8484-8608-3
- Muruganandan S, Vijayakumar N and Dharani M (2017), “Impact of US Stock Market and Oil Price on BRIC Stock Markets and Their Interdependency”, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, Vol. 12, No.4, pp. 75-87. ISSN: 0973-9785.
- Muruganandan S., V. Santhi and J. Arunkumar (2017) “Calendar Anomalies: Before and After the Global Financial Crisis in Emerging BRIC Stock Markets”, HuSS: International Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol 4(1), 26–30, January–June 2017 ISSN (Online): 2349-8900.
- Muruganandan S. (2017) “Week End Effect: Evidence from Indian Stock Market”, ABBS Management Business and Entrepreneurship Review, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 19-29. ISSN: 0976-3341.
- Muruganandan S, Vijayakumar N and Padmasani (2016). “Performance Persistence of Indian Fund of Mutual Funds” Finance India, Vol. XXX, No. 3, Septembe, pp 883-908. ISSN : 0970 – 3772
- Dharani M, Vijayakumar N and Muruganandan S (2016) “A Study on the Relationship Between Price and Net Asset Value of the Exchange Traded Funds in India”, Smart Journal of Business Management Studies, Vol. 12, No.2 pp.31-40, DOI : 10.5958/2321-2012.2016.00011.7
- Vijayakumar N; Dharani M and Muruganandan S (2015) “Impact of Weather on Return and Volatility: Evidence from Indian Stock Market” International Journal of Financial Management, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 44-51. ISSN: 2229-5690.
- Muruganandan S. (2015) “A Comparative Study on Financial Strength of Tata Steel Ltd and SAIL” The Management Accountant, Vol. 50, No. 8, pp.72-75. ISSN: 0972-3528
- Muruganandan. S and Shivaprasad (2014) “Performance Persistence of Indian Fund of Mutual Funds: With Special Reference to Bull and Bear Market” ISOR Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 2, pp.18-27. ISSN: 2321-5933
- Padmasani, Muruganandan, S. and S. Vidhya (2012). “Determinants of Capital Structure: A case Study on Selected CNX Sectoral Indices”, ENQUETER: a Research Journal on Management, Vol. 2, No.1, pp.8-13. ISSN: 2249-1473
- Vijayakumar. N, Muruganandan. S and Chandra Sekhara Rao. K (2012). “Relationship between Fund Performance and Fund Characteristics: Evidence from India”, The IUP Journal of Applied Finance, Vol. 18, No.2, pp.5-18. ISSN: 0972-5105
- Padmasani, S. Muruganandan and M. Yazhini (2012). “A case study on attitude of rural and urban customers of Khadi products”. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management. Vol.2, No.9, pp. 231-242. ISSN 2321 – 9246
- Padmasani, S. Muruganandan and M. Yazhini (2011). “Rural Consumers’ Attitude towards Khadi Products”, The Journal of Management and Science, Vol.1, No.2, pp.14-23. ISSN: 2249-1260
- Padmasani, S. Muruganandan (2012). An Analysis of Ups and Downs in the Return of IT Sector Scrip’s- With Special Reference to the Period of Sub-prime Financial Crisis. Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 30-39. ISSN: 2249-0442
- Padmasani and S. Muruganandan (2011). “A study on application of market power trade credit theory”, International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, Vol. 2, Issue 3, pp. 12-21. ISSN: 2229-4104
- S.Muruganandan, E.P. Sengottuvel and Malabika Deo (2010). “Prospects of Fund of Mutual Funds (FOFs) in India”. Journal of Management Trends, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 97-103.
S. Muruganandan and E.P. Sengottuvel (2009) chapter entitled “Experience of exporters in managing currency risk by derivatives” in the Book Export Credit Insurance – Opportunities & challenges, published by Serials Publications (New Delhi), pp. 364-375