Area of Expertise : Agricultural Economics, Rural Development. Managerial Economics, Indian Economy, Quantitative techniques in Economics and International Trade and Finance
Academic Experience - 10 Years
email : email@example.com
Ph. No.: 9880673174
Awarded Ph.D by Tumkur University for the research topic-"Voluntary Organisations and Inclusive Rural Development : A Case Study in Dakshina Kannada District " under the guidance of Dr. A. Jayakumar Shetty.
UGC funded MRP titled, “Voluntary Organizations and Inclusive Rural Development- a Comparative Study of Selected Voluntary Organizations in D.K District”
Published a paper titled “Non-Governmental Organizations and Rural Development: A Special Focus on SKDRDP” in the International conference on ‘Global Economic Growth and Sustainability- Prospects and Challenges”, held in SDMIMD Mysore, on November 20-21, 2015, and the paper was published bearing the ISBN 978-93- 83302-12-3
Published a Article titled ‘Inclusive Rural Development and Co-operative Farming: A Case of ‘Pragathi Bandhu’ Model of Dakshina Kannada District, India’ in the Asian Journal of Development Matters(2015) bearing the ISSN Number 0973-9629- pp170-177 Volume 9, Issue 1
Published an Article titled ‘Women Empowerment through NGO Intervention: An Empirical Investigation” in the International Journal of Social and Economic Research (June 2018), in volume-8, Issue-2 bearing the ISSN 2249-6270
Published an Article titled ‘Food Security through Agricultural Sustainability: In Indian Context” in the International Journal of Research in engineering, Science and Management (October 2018), in volume-1, Issue-10 bearing the ISSN 2581-5792.
Participation in seminars/workshops/conferences/conventions:
• National conference on, ‘Information and Communication Technologies for Agriculture and Rural Development’, on 19th November 2012, organized by Karnataka State Higher Education Council in association with Tumkur University, Tumkur.
• National conference on ‘Culture and Society, Transformation, Challenges and Strategies’, organized by Dept. of Studies and Research in Sociology, Tumkur University Tumkur, on 08th December 2012.
• Workshop on ‘Relevance of Mechanism Design and Game Theory in Modern Economic Analysis’, on 10th January 2013, organized by Karnataka State Higher Education Council, Bangalore.
• National conference on, ‘Role of Microfinance as a Means of Sustainable Development’, on 11th and 12th January 2013 organized by SDM College of Business Management, Mangalore.
• State level Workshop on ‘Methodologies in Research Articles Writing’, held at SDM College Ujire on 25th and 26th January 2013.
• Three Day National level Workshop on ‘Development in Rights Language’, organized by Hampi University in association with Dr.Ha Ma Na Research Center &Dept of Economics, held at SDM College Ujire on 19th March 2013 to 21st March 2013.
• National conference on ‘Challenges & Strategies for Enhancing Agricultural Marketing’ and presented a paper titled ‘NGOs Initiatives in Agricultural Development’,held at SDM College Ujire on 21st January 2014.
• National conference on ‘Maternal and Child Health Care in India; Issues, Concerns and Policy Initiatives’, organized by Institute of Economic Research and Population Research Center, Dharwad, on 22nd&23rdMay 2014.
• State level conference on ‘Challenges Related to Adolescents- A Public Health Issue', held at SDM College, Ujire, on 26th August, 2014.
• State level conference on ‘Save Agriculture, Serve Agriculture-Encouraging the Youth’, held at Vivekananda College, Puttur, on 18th September 2014.
• National conference on ‘Literacy and Development’, held at SDM College, Ujire on 21st January 2015.
• National conference on ‘New Age Banking in India: Issues and Challenges’, held at Tumkur University, Tumkur on 25th April 2015.
• A State level conference on ‘Farmers Suicide-Issues and Measures’, organized by VCRS and the Department of Economics, Vivekananda College, Puttur, on 23rd September, 2015.
• Two-day National conference on ‘Recent Trends in Statistical Inference and Data Analysis’, organized by the Department of Statistics, at SDM College, Ujire on 30th and 31st October, 2015.
• Participated and presented a paper titled “Non-Governmental Organizations and Rural Development: A Special Focus on SKDRDP” in the International conference on ‘Global Economic Growth and Sustainability- Prospects and Challenges”, held in SDMIMD Mysore, on November 20-21, 2015.
• National level conference on ‘Inclusive Growth: Challenges and Strategies’, organized by the Department of Economics, S.D.M College in collaboration with Mangalore University Economics Association, held at Ujire on 12th February, 2016.
• UGC sponsored national level conference on ‘Microfinance with special reference to Business Correspondent Model in Financial Inclusion and Empowering the Vulnerable’, organized by the Department of Economics, S.D.M College in collaboration with RUDSETI, S.K.D.R.D.P and Mangalore University Economics Association, held at SDM College Ujire on 23rd March, 2016.
• Two-day Workshop on ‘Research Project Proposal writing’, organized by CIRHS and PG Department of Social Work held at SDM PG Centre, Ujire on 23rd and 24th, September, 2016.
• UGC sponsored national Seminar on ’25 Years of Economic Reforms: Issues and Challenges’, held at Tumkur University, Tumkuru, on 22nd April, 2017.
• Attended a National level seminar on “Corporate Social Responsibility” organized by PG Department of MSW in SDM PG Centre ujire, on 8th march 2018.
• Attended one day National Level Seminar on “Issues and Challenges of Sustainable Agricultural Development” organized by PG Department of Economics in SDM PG Centre ujire, and presented a paper on “Food Security through Agricultural Sustainability: In Indian Context”, on 26th march 2018.
• Attended one day National Conference on “Agriculture, Environment and Sustainable Development in India: Approaches, Problems and Ways Forward” organized by Prof. M.D NanjundaswamyAdhyanaPeetaTumkur University, in association with Department of PG Studies and Research in Economics, Tumkur University Tumkur on 30th March 2019.
• Attended one day National Conference on “Banking for The Rural Poor” organized by PoornaPrajna College Udupi, in association with MUEA and presented a paper titled “ Self-Employed Perception on Mobile Banking: A Study with Reference to Rural Agriculturists” on 8th April 2019.
• Attended one day National Level Seminar on “Insights on CBCS and MOOC in Higher Education System” organized by AMUCT in association with St. Agnes College(Autonomous), Mangalore on 26th June 2019.