The direct link to enroll for the course is Click here
1. Any academician or student can enroll in the program.
2. Free registration.
3. Duration: 12 weeks, 36 modules. 16 Jan. 2023 to 05 April 2023.
4. Flexible timings, pre-recorded sessions for 3 days a week followed by an interactive session and objective-type assessment test.
5. Successful course completion with the term-end proctored exam will earn 4 credits at the UG level.
6. Exam fee:
7. Those who successfully complete the course will be issued a certificate from the UGC-CEC. No extra amount is to be paid for the certificate.
8. The certificate is valid for CAS promotion.
9. Please encourage students to join the course.
For any other queries, please. contact Course coordinator:
Dr. Maruthi K R,
Assistant Professor of Botany & Biotechnology,
SDM College (Autonomous), Ujire – 574240