- Attended one day state level workshop on “Methodologies in research article writing” on 26 th Jan 2013 at SDM college Ujire
- Participated in the UGC sponsored International Seminar on “Ethics, Governance & International Financial Reporting Standards” 24 th and 25 th Feb, 2012. Organised by the Department of Commerce and Management, S.D.M.College (Autonomous), Ujire
- Attended one day state level seminar on “Goods and service tax” held at Yenepoya Institute of Arts, Science, Commerce and Management on 2 nd Dec, 2017.
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Consumer protection- Issues and Challenges” held at St Aloysius College, Mangalore on 16 th Feb, 2018.
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Social Development in India: Challenges and Strategies”, Organised by Dept of Economics, SDM College, Ujire on 21st Jan 2019.
- Attended One day National seminar on “Rejuvenating Vision to transform Indian Management Education in the Global Context” held at Canara College, Mangalore on 25th Feb,2019
- Participated in 3-day International Webinar on “ Virtual Divide, Migrant Labourers, Mind Management and Rebuilding Economies in the face of Covid-19 Scenario’ scheduled between 3rd and 5th August, 2020 organised by Department of Commerce & Management, Maharani’s Women’s Arts, Commerce and Management college, Bangalore.
- Participated in one day National Level webinar on ‘Integrating Employability Skills among students at Higher Level” organised by Sri K. Puttaswamy First Grade College, Mysuru on 7th, August 2020.
- Participated in one day National Level webinar on ‘Pashchathya Parampareyalli guru-shishyara samdhanda” organised by Sri K. Puttaswamy First Grade College, Mysuru on 12th, August 2020.
- Participated in National Level Webinar on “2020: The Age of Realisation – will lessons be learnt” organised by Sri K. Puttaswamy First Grade College dated on 20/8/2020.
- Participated in National Level Webinar on “Conducting Research through open source softwares” organised by Sri K. Puttaswamy First Grade College dated on 27/8/2020.
- Participated in National Level Webinar on “IFRS & Ind AS” organised by Sri K. Puttaswamy First Grade College dated on 3/9/2020.
- Participated in National Level Webinar on “Spiritual Health: need of the hour” organised by Sri K. Puttaswamy First Grade College dated on 8/9/2020.
- Participated in International Webinar on “ Manegerial skills required to handle cross cultural teams” organised by GIBS Business School on 5.2021.
- Participated in International Webinar on “ Spinner Innovation: understanding how to analyse the propensity to innovate” organised by GIBS Business School on 4.6.2021.
Paper Presented & Published:
- Presented a paper titled “Human capital in India- service sector Issues & Perspective” in the UGC Sponsored Two days National level Seminar on 27 th and 28 th Feb, 2009.
- Presented a paper titled “Micro insurance- A tool for lubricant savings and Mitigating for BPL member in the second NITTE International Conference on “Redefining the role of business, NGOs and governments: A mission for Better global Society” held at Nitte, J.K.S Hegde Institute of Management on 29 th and 30 th Dec, 2010.
- Presented a paper in National Level Seminar on 9 th March 2018 held at JSS college of Arts, Commerce and Science. Paper titled “Rastriya swasthya bema Yojana: one small step towards providing health care and social security to all
- Presented a paper titled “ Green accounting and reporting” at National level seminar on 9th February 2019 held at Vidyavardhaka First Grade College, Mysuru.
- Presented a paper titled “the Impact of SHG’s promoted by Micro Finance Institutions on women empowerment- A case study on SKDRDP with special reference to Belthangady Taluk”. At the 5th International Conference on 9th April 2019, held at AIMIT Mangalore
- Presented paper titled “Digital Disruption in Manufacturing Industry: Case study on Repro India” at the 5th International Conference on 3rd May 2019 held at Sri Krishna Degree College, Bangalore.
Faculty Development Programme:
- ICT Tools for Faculty (Online LIVE FDP) conducted by ICT Academy on 17 May 2021 to 21 May 2021.
- Participated in the National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on “Systematic and Simplified Approach for Teaching and Learning GST’ organised by Vijaya College, Bangalore on 24th July, 2020.