In 2020 Dr. Vandana Jain Assistant Professor & Head, Dept. of Psychology was awarded with ‘Indo Asian-Elizabeth Loftus Distinguished Psychologist Award’ in recognition of the Consistent superior performance in Psychology. Awarded on the Eve of World Science Day, November 10th 2020.
- In 2017 awarded with Ph.D (with coursework) in Psychology from Mangalore University under the guidance of Dr. M.Y Manjula Professor and Head Dept. Post Graduation studies and research in Psychology, SDM College (Autonomous), UJire. Title of the thesis “Enhancing the level of Achievement Motivation, Academic Achievement, Well-Being, Self-Esteem and Self-Efficacy of Adolescent Dalit Girls”
- In 2017 Diploma in Prakruth (Distance) from University of Mysore
- In 2009 M.Phil in Psychology (Distance) – S.V. University, Thirupathi, Andhra Pradesh
- In 2017 Diploma in Prakruth (Distance) from University of Mysore.
- Online Course Completed:Three months Course on “Promotion of health and wellness of senior citizens” Conducted by National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in collaboration with Karnataka State Legal Services Authority (KSLSA) & Karnataka State Resource Centre for Senior Citizens From August – October 2019
- Participated in A 10 Day National Level Multi-Disciplinary Online Faculty Development Programme on “Changing Aspirations in Dynamic Scenario-An Intellectual Deliberation” Organized by from Governemt First Grade College, Frazer Town, Bangalore From 08th to 18th June 2020.