Mrs. Prarthana J., accorded with young scientist award for the year 2020 by honourable jury members in 9th science and technology, education expo tv (eet) crs, a research & branding independent organization serving since 2011.
Completed Research project
- UGC Minor research project entitled “Microbial production of Biosurfactants for enhanced oil recovery”,2013,duration 18 months. worth 1,70,000/- .Rf:MRP(S)-0525/13- 14/KAMA009/UGC-SWRO, Principle Investigator Ms.Prarthana J.
- VGST, Science Project In College Education (SPiCE)-Completed “Analysis of used edible oil” by Ramya & Shalini(2010-2012), Principle Investigator Ms.Prarthana J
- DBT Grant of 8 lakhs from Ministry of Science & Technology ,Govt of India in partnership with Foldscope Instruments Inc. and Prakashlab(Stanford University;California)for the project entitled “Use of combinational drug targeting bacterial cytoskeletal protein for prevention of antibiotic recalcitrant strains”. The research grant aims as a twinning programme with North East Region through BCIL(Biotechnonology Consortium India Ltd) Sanction Order:No.BT/IN/Indo-US/Foldscope/39/2015 dated 20.3.18, Principle Investigator Ms.Prarthana J
- Awarded by VGST, as scientist faculty under the scheme of Research Grant for Scientist Faculty of the grant amount 5 lacs, on project entitled as” Fabricated synbiotics preparation to enhance viability of probiotic strain through micro encapsulation “. Sanction Order:No.KSTePS/VGST/RGS/F/2017-18/GRDNo.701/2017-18/157, dated 27.8.18, Principle Investigator Ms.Prarthana J
- Guided Student project programme in 44th series funded by Karnataka State council for Science & Technology, entitled ” Novel approach in tertiary water treatment by using pellets of exopolysaccharides for removal of endocrine disruptor and similar toxic compounds in wastewater treatment” . Ref.No 44S_MSC_042, April-July 2021