- Working area (Post Doc.) 2D materials, Chemical vapour deposition. Pulsed laser ablation, Nanomaterials
- Worked area (Ph.D.): Laser, Nonlinear Optics, Phthalocyanines, and Organic Thin films.
Nonlinear optical investigations of thermally evaporated organic phthalocyanine thin films using picosecond (1kHz- 800,900nm Ti: Sapphire) and femtosecond (80MHz- 800nm Ti: Sapphire and 664 kHz 1064nm Yb- fiber) laser for photonic applications.
- The analytical technique includes PXRD, UV-VIS Spectroscopy, Micro Raman, AFM, FE-SEM, picosecond and femtosecond Z-scan.
- The effects of alpha to beta phase transitions on higher order NLO parameters with femtosecond fiber laser.
- Microtone electron irradiation (8MeV) effects on fs third order NLO properties investigated.
Other relevant research areas of experience:
- Crystal growth, new organic chalcone single crystal designing for NLO applications
- Synthesis of novel organic chalcone crystals using Claisen-Schmidt condensation reaction and its characterization
- Growing the single crystals through slow evaporation technique
- Designing single crystals for nonlinear optical applications
Worked research projects
- Worked as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for two years (2010-2012) and as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for 1 year (2013) in DAE-BRNS funded project titled “Electron irradiation effects on third order nonlinear optical properties of organic compounds”.
- Worked as Project Assistant Level-2 under DST PURSE Project, Mangalore University (2014-2016).