Workshop Attended and Seminar Attended
- Participated in the National level Webinar on ‘Derivative Decoded’ Organized by department of Commerce, St. Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangalore in association with Mangalore University Commerce Teachers Association on 1st April 2022
- Participated in one day workshop on ‘Research Methodology’ organized by VCRS Department of Economics and Post Graduation Departments in Commerce , Vivekananda College Puttur on 16th October 2015
- Participated in the UGC sponsored National level Seminar on ‘ Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility -Issue and Challenges held at St.Philomena College Puttur on 23rd September 2015
- Ms.Pavithra U K participated in the one day National Level Webinar on 2nd July 2022 on the topic , “How to file Income Tax Return” organised by Government First Grade College,Kavoor in collaboration with MUCTA.
- Ms.Pavithra U K participated in a One Day National Level Seminar On ‘Role of Digital Banking in Economic Development’ organized by Dept. of Commerce, Nehru Memorial College, on 15th July 2022 and presented a paper titled “Impact of Recent Digital banking Trends on Bank employees and Customers”.
- Participated in a ten day faculty development programme on “Social Science Research and Professional Development of Teachers”organized by Shree Durgaprameshwari Temple First Grade College,Kateel held on 27th October 2022 to 5th November 2022.
- Participated in Webinar on “ National Education Policy 2020: Changing Role of Teachers “ organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore on 11th Sep. 2022.
- Participated in the workshop on ‘Third Semester NEP B.Com Courses’ as a delegate in the course of Cost Accounting organised by Mangalore University Commerce Teachers Association MUCTA on 22nd October 2022
- Participated in the Subject Specific workshop titled ‘ Vth Semester B.Com Courses ‘ organised by MUCTA in association with Alvas College, Moodbidiri on 2-9-2023 at Alvas College Moodbidiri.