- Presented a Paper titled “A comparative study on Non-Performing Assets Management of selected public sector banks and private sector banks” in National level conference on “Recent trends in management, IT, Education and Social sciences held at Srinivas Institute of Management studies, Pandeshwara, Mangaluru, on 12th December 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “Management of NPA- A current scenario” in UGC sponsored two days National seminar “Emerging Trends in Indian Banking with special reference to advent of Technology and Financial Inclusion” at SVS College, Bantwal on 13th and 14th August 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “Role of Banks in upliftment of MSME’s- A study” in UGC sponsored two days National seminar “Emerging Trends in Indian Banking with special reference to advent of Technology and Financial Inclusion” at SVS College, Bantwal on 13th and 14th August 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “A comprehensive study on pros and cons of mobile banking services” in one day University Level conference on “Innovations in Banking for future growth” held at Saint Mary’s Syrian College, Brahmavara on 24th October 2016.
- Participated in a two days workshop on “Writing Research Project proposals in the field of social sciences and humanities”, organized by CIRHS and PG Department of Social Work, SDM PG Center, Ujire on 23rd and 24th September 2016.
- Participated in workshop on “Dynamics of goods and service Tax (GST)” organized by Department of Commerce, SDM College, ujire on 30th May 2017.
- Participated in a two days National level seminar on “Consumer Protection – issues and Challenges” organized by Department of Commerce, St. Aloysius college, Mangalore in collaboration with Centre for Consumer studies, Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi, on 16th and 17th February, 2018.
- Participated in a one day National conference on “Corporate Social Responsibility: Trends, Opportunities and Challenges”, organized by SDM College, Ujire on 8th March 2018.
- Presented a paper titled “A study on the management of non-performing assets in public and private sector banks with special reference to Coastal Karnataka” in two days national seminar on “Sustainable Development: Role of business Education and Research”, organized by Department of Studies in Commerce, University of Mysore, on 20th and 21st March, 2018.
- Participated in a two days seminar organized by Mangalore branch of SIRC of ICAI and Mangalore branch of SICASA of ICAI, held on 23rd and 24th June, 2018 at Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College, Ujire.
- Participated in one day National level seminar on “E-Resources, Intellectual Property Rights and Plagiarism – Issues and Challenges” organized by St. Philomena College, Puttur, on 29th September 2018.
- Participated in University Level workshop on “Research writing in Social Science” organised by SDM College, Ujire, on 3rd November 2018.
- Participated in two day International conference on “Contemporary innovations in industry and commerce (CIIC – 2019) ”, organized by Department of post graduate studies and research in commerce, Mangalore University, Mangalore on 22nd and 23rd February, 2019.
- Participated in a one day National level seminar on “Indian Banking in the Era of globalization and information technology” organized by Milagres College, Kallianpur on 15.03.2019 and presented paper titled “A study on green banking on initiative for sustainable development with special reference to Belthangady taluk, D.K district”.
- Participated in a one day International seminar on “philosophical Inquiry and Reflection as a strategy for student engagement” organized by NDRK First Grade College, Hassan on 23.03.2019 and presented a paper titled, “Teaching commerce and management – Philosophy as an effective tool”.
- Participated in “FEEL Teacher” Learning and Development Intervention, organaised by SDM College, Ujire, conducted by College for Leadership and HRD, Mangaluru, from 07 to 09 June 2019, at P.G. Center, SDM College, Ujire.
- Participated as a resource person in the NSS Annual special camp held at Govt. Higher primary School, Charmady on 18th November, 2019 and delivered a talk on “Commerce in daily life”.
- Participated in the online short term course on “Research Methodology” organised by Shri RLT College of Science, Akola, from 13th July to 16th July, 2020.
- Participated in the state level workshop on “The preparation of Dissertation Report” organized by GT Institute of Management Studies and Research in association with Department of Commerce, Bangalore University on 29th May, 2021.
Details of Faculty Development Programme Attended:
- Participated in the Online Faculty Development Programme on “Basics of Research” organized by GFGC, Punjalakatte on 28th May, 2020.
- Participated in the One Week National Level Faculty Development Programme on “Effective Educator for Professional Institutional Excellence” organized by GFGC, Kavoor, Mangalore from 8th June, 2020 to 13th June, 2020.
- Participated in the 5 days Faculty Development Programme on “ICT Tools for Faculties” organized by ICT Academy from 17th May to 21st May, 2021.
- Participated in the 5 days Faculty Development Programme on “Methods and Techniques of Teaching Advanced Financial Accounting” organized by Apoorva Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru, from 7th June to 11th June, 2021.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Creativity and Innovation in Teaching” organized by Department of Economics and RD, SDM College Ujire on 12th July, 2021.
Paper Presented & Published:
- Published a paper in International Journal of Science Technology and Management, titled “Innovative technological practices in Banks – A study on various information technology services offered by State Bank of India”. (ISSN-2394-1537), Volume 05, Issue 01, January 2016- Impact factor 1.011
- Published a paper titled “The challenges and issues of Micro Finance Institutions in Karnataka, India” in AEGAEUM Journal, An UGC CARE Approved – II Journal, An ISO: 7021-2008 Certified Journal, Volume IX, Issue V, May 2021, ISSN No.0776-3808, Impact factor: 6.2.