- K S, Hampesh, 2009, The Impact of Radio Programmes on Listeners: A Study of Chitradurga AIR, Science Communicator, Volume 01 (02), pp.49–64, ISSN: 2231 – 217X.
- K S, Hampesh, 2011, Development of Media Literacy Skills, Vidura, Volume 03 (01), pp.12–14, ISSN: 0042 – 5303.
- K S, Hampesh, 2012, Autism in Indian Cinema and Cultural Representation, Shodha, Volume 01 (02), pp.103-106, ISSN: 2249 – 0396.
- K S, Hampesh, 2012, Impact of Mass Media on Yakshagana: A Study of Belthangady Taluk, Shodha, Volume 02 (01), pp.108-112, ISSN: 2249 -0396.
- K S, Hampesh , Sathish Kumar, 2012, Role of Television Programmes in Rural Development: A Study of Select Districts in Karnataka, International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 01 (05), pp.63-64, ISSN: 2277 – 8179, Impact Factor: 4.176.
- K S, Hampesh , Sathish Kumar, 2012, Bhoomi Project as an E-Governance Initiative: A Study of Select Districts in Karnataka, International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 01 (05), pp. 65-66, ISSN: 2277 – 8179, Impact Factor: 4.176.
- K S, Hampesh, 2013, Coverage of Development Issues In Local Dailies: A Study with Special Reference to Shimoga City, Shodha, Volume 02 (02), pp. 72-82, ISSN: 2249 – 0396.
- Hegde Bhaskar, Hampesh K S, 2016, The Role of Newspaper in Enhancing Education, International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 05 (12), pp. 67-68, ISSN: 2277 – 8179, Impact Factor: 3.508.
- K S, Hampesh, 2017, E-Governance in India: Concept, Initiatives and Issues, Vidyawarta, Volume 01 (17), pp. 31-35, ISSN: 2319 – 9318, Impact Factor: 4.014.
- K S Hampesh, 2017, Role of Kissan Vani Programme in Agricultural Development, Vidyawarta, Volume 04 (18), pp. 10-15, ISSN: 2319 – 9318, Impact Factor: 4.014.
- K S Hampesh, 2017, Impact of Using Celebrities in Advertisement: A Case Study of Dakshin Kannada District, Media and Communication Studies, Volume 07 (01), pp. 10-15, ISSN: 2231 – 1033, Impact Factor: 3.929.
- K S Hampesh, 2017, Portrayal of Women in Media, Printing Area, International Multilingual Research Journal, Volume 1(34), pp. 52-56, ISSN: 2394 5303, Impact Factor: 4.002.
- K S Hampesh, 2018, Press as a Vehicle for Effective Rural Development: A Study of Mangalore District, Vidyawarta, Volume 14 (21), March 2018, ISSN: 2319-9318, pp. 24-30, Impact Factor: 5.131.
- K S Hampesh, 2018, Present Status of Tulu Cinema, Shodha, Volume 08 (01), pp. 47-62, ISSN: 2249 – 0396.
- K. S Hampesh, 2018, A Study of Women’s Psyche in the Eyes of Satyajit Ray: A Critical Evaluation, International Journal of Basic and Applied Research, Volume 8(8), pp. 157-166, ISSN: 2278 – 0505, Impact Factor: 5.86.
- K. S Hampesh, 2018, Television as a Positive Contributor in the Socialization of Children: A Study of Belthangady Taluk. Res. J. Humanities and Social Sciences, 9(3): pp. 635-638, ISSN: 0975-6795.
- K. S Hampesh, 2018, Juxtaposing ‘Journalism and Society’: The Need for Insightful Thinking and Fundamental Examination, . Res. J. Humanities and Social Sciences, 9(4): pp. 737-739, ISSN: 0975-6795.
- K. S Hampesh, Sathish Kumar, 2020, Parisara Patrikodyamadalli Hasiruvasi Niyatakalikada Hosa Prayoga., Chintana Bayalu, 09(02), pp. 26–41. ISSN: 2278 – 2192.
- Hampesh K S, 2022, P Lankesh, Chitragalalli Samajada Bimba. Shikshana Soudha, 12(01), pp. 17-20. ISSN: 2249 – 2429.
Publication of Books
- Hegde Bhaskar , Hampesh K S, 2014, Social Networking Media: Boon or Bane?, Manjushri Printers, Ujire, ISBN Number: 978-81-926593-0-5.
- K S Hampesh, 2017, Patrikodyamada Vivida Ayamagalu, Sneha Publishing House, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-5291-029-8.
- K S Hampesh, 2018, Role of Communication in Rural Development, Lambert Academic Publishing, Mauritius, ISBN: 978-613-984878-2.
- K S Hampesh, 2018, Sampadane, Sneha Publishing House, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-53211-943.
- K S Hampesh , 2021, Cini Chintane, Sneha Publishing House, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-5346-914-6.
Publication of Chapters in Books
- K S, Hampesh , 2011, “Digital Media and Ethics” in a book “Changing Paradigms of Media Landscape in the Digital Age – Issues and Perspectives (with Special Reference to Rise of Social Media)”, Published by Amity School of Communication, Amity University Press, Rajasthan (AUR) Jaipur, India, March 2011, pp: 431 – 439, ISBN: 9588180111075.
- K S, Hampesh 2011, “Role of New Media in Political Communication: A New Perspective” in a book “Issues of Journalistic Ethics and Freedom in the Contemporary Age of Digital Media”, Published by Calcutta University Press, Calcutta, March 2011, pp: 469, ISBN: 81-86263-004.
- K S, Hampesh, 2012, “Impact of EDUSAT on College Students” in Prof. Jagannath Dange (Eds) “ICT Infrastructure in Indian Education” Prateeksha Publications, Jaipur, pp: 281 – 318, ISBN: 978-93-80626-66-6.
- K S Hampesh , Jayalakshmi Alva, 2013, “Role of SKDRDP in Rural Development: A Study of Belthangady Taluk” in Prof. Bhaskar Hegde (Eds) “Journalism and Society”, Vismaya Prakashana, Mysore, pp: 129-132, ISBN: 938287700-2.
- K S Hampesh, 2013, “Biopic Cinema in Hollywood and Bollywood: A Study” in Ms. Anisha (Eds.), “Media Ethics and Practices”, Publisher: Dr. Manjula K.T., Principal, Besant Women’s College, Mangalore, pp: 27-33, ISBN: 978-93-5126-031-8.
- K S Hampesh , 2014, “Wikipedia in the Age of ICT” in a book “Strategies and Action Plans for Sustainable Development in Higher Education” Published by Presidency College, Bangalore, in association with La Trobe University, Australia, Birmingham City University, UK, pp: 350 – 353, ISBN: 978-81-930003-0-4.
- K S, Hampesh 2021, “Analysis of Various Effects of Web Series on Youth: A Study Among College Students” in a book `Development Through Media`, published by Vanya Publications, Kanpur, pp: 43-54. ISBN: 9788195212873.
- Presented a paper on Ethical Dimensions of Paid news in Indian Media in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Media Power in Politics” organized by Department of PG Studies in Mass Communication & Journalism, SDM College, Ujire on 22- 23 October, 2010.
- Presented a paper on Ethical Dimensions of Online Journalism in National Conference on “Ethical Issues and Indian Media” organized by Department of Journalism and Mass communication, Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu in Collaboration with Association of Communication Teachers (ACT-TN & P) on 26-27 November, 2010.
- Presented a paper on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights for Dalits in India in National Conference on “Media and Human Rights: The Global Scenario” organized by Karnataka State Higher Education Council and Centre for Communication Programmes, Tumkur University held at Karnataka State Higher Education Council, Palace Road, Bangalore on 23 November, 2011.
- Presented a paper on Media and Good Governance in National Conference on “Quest for Good Governance The Need for Innovative Approaches” organized by Department of P.G. Studies and Research in Social Work, SDM College, Ujire on 8 -9 March, 2012.
- Presented a paper on Innovative Teaching-Learning Process in Journalism: A Study of SDM College in NAAC sponsored Two Days National Seminar on “Lessons Learnt from IQAC: Moving Forward and Making a Difference” organized by SDM College, Ujire on 27 -28 March, 2012.
- Presented a paper on Role of Newspaper in Curriculum Development in National Seminar on “Media in Contemporary Society and Communifest – 234” organized by Department of Journalism, Sahyadri Arts College, Shimoga, on 28 and 29 March, 2014.
- Presented a paper on Role of E-Governance in Development in an international seminar on Media & Climate Action in Realising Sustainable Development Goals organized by Department of PG & UGStudies in Journalism and Mass Communication, Alva’s College, Moodubidire in Association with The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM), Pitakotte, Srilanka Ecolink Institute of Tourism and Education (ELITE), Mangaluru, India on 28 & 29 February, 2020.
- Participated in a webinar as resource person and spoke about Activity Based Learning in Post Graduate Education in Journalism on 8 April, 2022 organised by the department of Journalism & Mass Communication, Sharanabasava University, Kalburagi.
Participation in Refresher Course
- K S Hampesh participated in online Refresher Course on the theme “Role of Journalism, Media and Cinema in Nation and Generation Building” organised by the CPDHE (UGC), Delhi University, Delhi from 20 to 1 August, 2020.
Participation in Faculty Development Programmes
- Hampesh K S, participated in Five days Faculty Development Programme on ‘Contemporary Research Practices in Media Studies and Industry Academia Interface’ organised by Amity School of Communication, Kolkata from 1st to 5th July, 2020.
- Hampesh K S, participated in Seven days Faculty Development Programme on ‘Innovative Teaching-Learning Methodologies’ organised by Faculty Development Committee in association with IQAC/PARAMARSHA Scheme, SDM College, Ujire from 21st to 27th September, 2020.
- Hampesh K S, participated in Two days Faculty Development Programme on ‘Media Research: Exploring Approaches and Opportunities’ organised by NITTE Institute of Communication, Mangalore on 15th and 16th March, 2021.
Resource Person in National Level Workshop
- Participated as resource person in national level workshop on “News v/s Opinion of TV Channels: Question of Media Ethics” organized by Media Information and Communication Centre of India in Association with RITE for Development, FES and SDM College, Ujire on 26th & 27th, 2014.
Participation in International Conference
- Participated in an International Conference on Diversity Management: Views from India and Europe organised by CIRHS and PG Department of MSW and JMC, SDM PG Center on 26 and 27 October, 2018.
- Participated in an International Webinar on Resiliency of Media in the Times of Global Crisis organised by Department of Communication, Bangalore University, Bangalore on 6 to 11 July, 2020.
Participation in National Conferences
- Participated in Second Conference on Manava Kalyanakke Vignayana Mattu Tantragnayana organized by Karnataka Science and Technology Academy, Science and Technology Department, Government of Karnataka, Bangalore in Association with Gulbarga University, Gulbarga on 23rd & 24th September, 2009.
- Participated in National level Seminar on Karavali Karnataka Jaina Arasu Manetanagalu: Samskrutika Adyayana, organized by Aberaj Baldota Jaina Samskruti Adyayana Peeta, Kannada Vishwavidyalaya Hampi, Dr. HaMaNa Samshodana Kendra, Kannada Sangha and SDM College, Ujire on 30th and 31st October, 2012.
- Participated in Media Manthan 14: ADVent, a National Level Media Festa held at St Aloysius College, Mangalore on 21st, 22nd and 23rd February, 2014.
- Participated in one day National Level Seminar on Issues and Challenges of Sustainable Agricultural Development held on 26th March, 2018 at Sri Dharmasthala Manjunateshwara PG Centre, Ujire.
- Participated in two days National Level Conference on Sambandha, Sampreethi, Sangharsha: The Dynamics of Human Relationships organized by Department of PG Studies and Research in Psychology, SDM PG Centre, Ujire on 25th & 26th February, 2019.
- Participated in One Day Conference on New Education Policy held at SDM College (Autonomous), Ujire on 29th July, 2019.
- Participated in webinar on Film Censorship organised by Faculty of Law, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda on 19th June, 2020.
- Participated in a webinar on Challenges of Reporting Covid – 19 organised by Department of Journalism & Mass Communication in Association with Field Outreach Bureau, Akkamahadevi Womens University, Vijayapura on 7th July, 2020.
- Participated in a Webinar on Role of Media in Managing Covid – 19 organised by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Field Outreach Bureau, Shimoga on 8th July, 2020.
- Participated in a Seminar on Research Proposal Writing organized by Research Committee and IQAC (PARAMARSHA Scheme) SDM College (Autonomous) Ujire on 23rd March 2021.
- Participated in a Webinar on Media Profession Today: Issues and Concerns organised by Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Kuvempu University Shivamoga on 13th and 14th August, 2020.
- Participated in a Webinar on Development Journalism organised by Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Kuvempu University Shivamoga on 7th July, 2021.
Participation in National Level Workshops
- Participated in National level Three day Capacity Building workshop on Community Radio in Vailankanni, Tamilnadu organized by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in association with Commuity Radio Forum of India from January 28th to 30th, 2011.
- Dr. Hampesh K S participated in a workshop on Research Project Proposal Writing organised by CIRHS and PG Department of Social Work SDM PG Center on 23rd and 24th September, 2016.
- Dr. Hampesh K S (2021), participated in the one week workshop on Basics of Research and Data Analysis Using SPSS organized by Blue-Forskning Research Academy, India and FsCongress International Congress on Social Sciency Turkey from August 7th t0 12th, 2021.
Participation in State Level Workshops
- Participated in Training Programme on Human Rights for Media Professionals on December 30 & 31st, 2005 at Shimoga, Karnataka, India organized by Peoples Watch, Tamil Nadu and Shimoga District Union of Working Journalists®.
- Participated in Ninasam Samskruthi Shibira organized by Ninasam on 2006 at Ninasam, Heggodu, Sagara, Shimoga, Karnataka, India.
- Participated in the State level Workshop on e-Content Development and Innovative Teaching Practices, organized by the Department of Physics in association with Vision Group-DST, Government of Karnataka on 19th and 20th January 2011 at SDM College, Ujire.
- Participated in the State level Workshop on Cinema and Literature, organized by SDM College, Ujire, Kannada Sangha and Ninasam Pratisthana®, Heggodu, Sagara on 26th and 27th February 2011 at SDM College, Ujire.
- Participated in Two Days State Level Workshop on Production Techniques of Television Programmes organized by Department of Post Graduate Studies in Mass Communication and Journalism, S.D.M. College, Ujire on 3rd and 4th March, 2012.
- Participated in One Day State Level Workshop on Methodologies in Research Article Writing organized by IQAC, SDM Research Centre on January 26th, 2013 at S.D.M. College, Ujire.
- Participated in Two Day Workshop on Kannada Wikipedia Education Programme Conference and Training organized by Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) Karavali Wikimedians User Group, Mangalore, Kannada and BCA Dept. St. Aloysius, College, Mangalore, VIKASA, Mangalore University on 9th & 10th February 2019.