Short term courses / Online Courses completed
- Two – week ISTE STTP on ‘Environmental Studies’, conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, under National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD), New Delhi during 2-12 June 2015.
- 6-day course on ‘Customized Natural Products to Evade Multidrug Resistance in Cancer’, a MHRD GIAN Program, organized by Mangalore University during 16-22 May 2019.
- 12 weekonline course on “Coordination Chemistry”, conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, under NPTEL, Funded by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, during July – October 2019.
Faculty development programs attended
- “Enhancing Teaching Skills”, organized by SDMIT, Ujire, conducted by Mission 10X team Wipro, Bengaluru during 29 – 31December 2015.
- Workshop – “FEEL Teacher” Learning and Development Intervention, organized by SDM College (Autonomous), Ujire, conducted by College for Leadership and HRD, Mangaluru, during 7 – 9 June 2019.
- “Coordination Chemistry”, conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, under NPTEL, Funded by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, during July – October 2019
- Six days short term faculty development programme organized by PG Department of Chemistry, IQAC and Chemistry Alumni Association of Payyanur College in association with The Kerala State Higher Education Council, during 23 – 28 May 2020.
- BOE member of M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry at Mangalore University
- BOE member of M.Sc. in Chemistryat St. Agnes College, Mangalore
- BOE member of M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore
- BOE member of M.Sc. in Chemistryat Govt. Science College, Hassan
- Member of Karnataka Sahitya Parishat