| Best Practices
- Computer aided teaching and learning
- Student faculty scheme to advanced learners
- Lectures on demand through EDUSAT interactive terminal
- Continuous evaluation of students
- Guest lectures, seminars and workshops on relevant topics
- Student Research Projects
- Establishment of study centre of KSOU and partnering with IGNOU to enable the students to take up parallel programmes.
- Online examination software developed in-house.
- Finishing school concept introduced in PG departments.
- Value education programmes.
- Interdisciplinary certificate courses introduced.
- Innovative learner focused teaching practised.
- Experiential learning component is introduced.
- Adequate modern infrastructural facilities are provided.