|MASTER in SOCIAL WORK ( M.S.W)
Duration of the Course & Papers:
- Two years comprising of 4 semesters.
- Five theory papers and one Social Work Practicum in each semester.
- Community development
- Medical and Psychiatric Social Work
- HRDM – Labour welfare and Industrial Relations.
- 45% marks in optional in the Bachelor’s degree.
- Selection for the M.S.W. programme is based on the marks secured in the degree programme and the entrance examination conducted by the college
- Certificate course in Micro Finance
- Certificate course in H.R.M & D